Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Recipe
I wanted to prepare some cinnamon rolls for Christmas but the truth was I did not want to complicate it so I thought why it was better not to make an easy cake with all the flavors of the cinnamon rolls and even with a cream cheese frosting as they do. roles. So we can enjoy the delicious flavor of the roles but in a cake version, perfect for the morning of December 24 or 25 with the whole family! It is not the healthiest cake in the world but from time to time giving us a little taste and especially because it is Christmas it is not bad.
To do this they need to cover the mold. One secret to easy covering is to make a circle out of parchment paper or wax paper. Cut a square or rectangle that completely covers the mold. Fold in half, again in half and begin to fold more until you have several folds. Place in the mold and position so that the tip of the paper reaches the middle of the mold. Cut with the scissors where you see the mold ends and open the paper. Now you will have a circle and it will cover the mold perfectly.
For the cake we are going to start by making a simple vanilla cake mix. To do it, mix all the ingredients in a bowl, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, almond milk, egg, vanilla and yogurt. Mix with a balloon whisk until everything is well incorporated and empty into the greased. For the cinnamon mixture, place the butter with the muscovado sugar, the tablespoon of wheat flour and the cinnamon in the mixer bowl or a bowl that you can use your manual mixer. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes on medium speed until everything is well incorporated.
Pour teaspoons of the cinnamon mixture into the cake mixture without reaching or placing near the edges, leaving 2 to 3 cm free of the cinnamon mixture to prevent it from going all the way down the edges and sticking. This is very important since if you place it very close to the edges, the filling may stick to the mold and the cake will break when you remove it from the mold. Run the knife lightly to mix the cinnamon mixture with the vanilla cake.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. After 35 minutes the bread feels cooked, nothing from the area of the bread sticks to the toothpick but to be sure that it is well cooked you can leave it for 5 more minutes. Insert the toothpick in the part of the cake and not the cinnamon mixture when you are testing if it is done.Print
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Recipe
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup sour cream (120 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- ½ cup light brown sugar (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls, with frosting
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla, and beat until there are no lumps.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing completely after each one. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a greased springform pan, press all of the cinnamon rolls flat, until they completely cover the bottom of the pan.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake batter, then drop spoonfuls of the butter mixture onto the cheesecake batter.
- Swirl the butter mixture into the cheesecake using a knife (try to keep it away from the edges!).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the cheesecake is firm around the edges but still slightly jiggly in the middle.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Top with frosting from the cinnamon rolls.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 557 kcal
- Sugar: 30g
- Fat: 39g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: cinnamon roll cheesecake